Homeland One Card
- The One Card for rewards
- The One Card for digital coupons
- The One Card for double coupons
- The One Card for automatic sweepstakes entries
- The One Card for automatic instant rebates
- The One Card for Upromise
- The One Card for Dollars for Schools
- The One Card to get lost keys returned to you
- The One Card enabling you to receive periodic money saving mailers
Homeland respects your privacy. We pledge that we will not release your information to any list service or manufacturer, and that the information will be held in the strictest confidence within our company! Your privacy will be protected!
One Card Registration Form
Complete a One Card registration form to print and bring to your Homeland Store by clicking here.
Homeland Coupon Policy:
As part of Homeland’ dedication to providing its customers a quality shopping experience at a low cost, we accept valid coupons according to the following guidelines.
- Expired coupons, photocopied coupons or coupons for items not carried in our store will not be accepted.
- Valid internet coupons will be accepted. We reserve the right to limit or reject internet coupons.
- The number of coupons cannot exceed the number of items in the transaction, nor can the value of the coupons exceed the current purchase price of the items in the transaction. If the coupon’s value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
- Customers must pay sales tax as required by state law.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Coupons should have a scannable bar code.
- Coupons must be redeemed for items indicated on the coupon and presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of coupons.
- Manufacturer coupons with a face value of $1.00 or less will be doubled when customers use their Homeland One Card. Coupons with a face value greater than $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
- Doubling is limited to one like-item coupon per family, per day. Additional like-item coupons will be redeemed at face value.
- The doubled amount cannot exceed the current purchase price of the merchandise. If the doubled coupon’s value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
- Carbonated beverages, soda pop, cigarette, beer, retailer, in-store, free-item, and coupons stating “do not double” cannot be doubled.
- Only one valid manufacturer and one valid Homeland coupon can be accepted for the purchase of a single item. If the coupons’ combined value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
- Only one valid manufacturer coupon OR one digital coupon can be accepted for the purchase of a single item.
- For in-store coupons valued at a flat dollar amount off total purchase, the specified total purchase must be attained after all other coupons and discounts have been applied.
- Valid coupons are accepted for sale items.
- The value of the coupon cannot exceed the current purchase price of the item. If the coupon’s value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
- When items are priced at Buy One Get One FREE, one coupon can be used per item, but the net purchase price cannot fall below $0.00 for the items when the coupons are applied. Only one applicable coupon can be doubled. If the coupons’ combined value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
*This policy is subject to change.
General Sweepstakes Rules
Periodically Homeland runs sweepstakes where our customers can win gift cards, freezers, trips, or other prizes. When these sweepstakes are happening you are automatically entered every time you use your One Card during the automatic entry period. Below are the general rules for sweepstakes. These rules may be modified or added to depending on the sweepstakes so be sure to see the complete rules for a specific sweepstakes at your Homeland Store.
- Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, nor redeemed for cash value.
- Limit one prize per individual.
- No substitution of prizes permitted.
- Winners must be able to be notified by telephone and/or U. S. Mail.
- Non-response by the winner within 10 business days serves as a decline of the prize. Another winner will be selected until the prize is awarded.
- Participation is open to regional residents that are 18 years-of-age or older at the time of entry. Promotions are not open to employees of HAC, Inc., or Associated Wholesale Grocers, their subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, related companies, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, or family members of the forenamed residing in the same household. Proof of age, eligibility and identity must be furnished upon request. Restrictions may apply.
- Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release upon request. Winner and companions give their permission to have their name, photograph, and/or likeness used for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. HAC, Inc., Associated Wholesale Grocers, their employees, agents, and officers, their advertising, promotional and public relations agencies are not responsible for any injuries or illnesses claimed to be caused by winner’s use or acceptance of prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Claims are subject to verification by HAC, Inc., and Associates Wholesale Grocers, and all decisions are final. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- For winner information please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Homeland Stores; PO Box 25008; Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Update My One Card Information
To update the information we have on file for you , visit the account settings page.